Friday, June 15, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, everyone!
Can't believe it is already mid June.
I'll be teaching in no time :)

Photobucket

Here are a few things that made my top 5:

1. Made this cute little guy for my classroom :)
Please note, I still need to add one more pom pom!


2. Found this in an old e-mail to my brother. I miss my puppy!!


3. Found these cute earrings on clearance at Target for $3.
I am trying to find more statement jewelry pieces!


4. I also found this cute accent piece on clearance for $4.80.
I have had my eye on this collection for a while.
I am thinking of putting it in my classroom at my desk or in my bathroom.


5. I finished my talk yesterday :)
Glad it is all done!
Thanks, Mom!!



1 comment:

  1. I love that collection as well. Great deal! And those earrings make your blue eyes pop! =) Good luck on your talk!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...