Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up


*** Are you checking out my daily pictures under the P.A.D. tab up there??***



The work week starts tomorrow.
Yes... I said work.
This will be enjoyable work, however.
My school district is having training sessions Monday-Wednesday for the new Common Core we will slowly be implementing in the state if Utah.

Thursday I will have a meeting with my team, as we discuss our curriculum for the year and get organized. Then, that evening, I will go to Salt Lake to attend a dinner for my cousin Lexie, who is getting married Friday. Excited for you, Lex!
My parents and other members of my family will be in town, too :)

Here is an attempt to stay up-to-date before things get crazay.....

Apologies for capturing the lady taking off her cover up. Awkward..... 

Michelle, Chelsea, and I decided to head to Seven Peaks early Saturday morning. We got there before 11 a.m. and enjoyed a sunny afternoon. We read, basked in the sun, floated the lazy river, and went down a water slide. 

After Seven Peaks, we tried a new restaurant in Provo/Orem called Which Wich? It was a neat sandwich shop, were you order with specialized bags, indicating exactly what you want on your sandwich. 
Did I mention they have Monte Cristos???
Mmmm...MaMa's



Then we may or may not have tried a cupcake at The Sweet Thooth Fairy....

Love me some Red Velvet

After lunch, we decided to catch a dollar movie, only to find our dollar movie was in 3D, making it $7 bucks. No, thank you! We opted to see Men In Black: 3.
The rest of the night was relaxing...loved it.
PS. I'm addicted to the tv show Bridezillas.....


Sunday was relaxing.

I cleaned my room.
Proof...

Made taco salad.
...minus the tortilla and sour cream.

And got ready for the week :)


Hope yours was just as wonderful!!


1 comment:

  1. That's a cute pic of you and YES! I am following your PAD!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...