Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More Work in the Classroom

I have been able to spend a lot of time in my classroom every day this week.
It has helped me wrap my mind around what needs to be done!

Here is what I did today:

Finished my word wall


Organized my big books
Yes I labeled them into categories....I just might have a problem :)


Worked on my bulletin board for my Book Nook
Need to add a border!


Worked on my calendar area
Still much to do here!!


And planned out my first two weeks!


Hope your week is going well, too! 




2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! I want to be in your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a great job! I'm really excited to see how it all turns out. I saw owl file folders today and thought of you. Some cute stuff nearby - we'll have to check it out when you come!

    p.s. I've sorta checked your blog twice today for your High Five for Friday update! Love reading those.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...