Thursday, June 14, 2012

June Birchbox

After a somewhat disappointing box last month, I was really excited to see what was in this month's box!

The theme of the box was "Jet Set," where they filled the box with things to aid in your summer travels. 

Here's this month's loot:


What's inside?

1. Comodynes: Self Tanning Towelettes 
2. Masqueology: Pore Minimizing Mask
3. Stila: One Step Bronzer
4. theBalm: Stainiac in Beauty Queen
5. Tili: Bag  (plastic baggies to place travel sized liquids in!)
6. John Varvatos: Star USA (men's fragrance) 


I really liked and am excited for everything in this box. Eh ok, maybe I'm not thrilled about the men's fragrance ;) I was especially excited about the Stila bonzer. Instead of a sample, they sent the full sized product. It runs for around $36! Totally got my monies worth this month :)

I am also excited for the Tili bag. This is a plastic baggie that you are to put all of your travel liquids in at the airport. Apparently your travel liquids need to travel in style, too :) Excited to test it out next month as I "jet set!"


More reviews to come :)


P.S. Tomorrow is Friday!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...