Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Seriously?
It's already Friday, again??

Can't say I mind....
...at all :)

Photobucket


Here is what made my list this week:


1. My mom and I bought tickets to see Aladdin at Tuacahn in just a few weeks. 
I can't wait!! Girl's trip to St. George!! 



2. I have been making anchor charts for our literacy activities!
I bought a chart pad and have been looking at what concepts I need to teach, then making the chart in sequential order. I then write the standard we are working on in the corner so I can stay accountable for what I'm teaching!
Are you starting to see I'm an organization freak??? 

Don't judge my art work, please :)


3. My roommates as I are watching Lost. 
I really love this show :)
Team Sawyer or Jack? Always so divided.....



4. I picked up 4 boxes that my parents sent me!
My mom snagged over 30 three-ring binders that her work was giving away for me for my classroom and sent them my way!
Thank you!!


5. Had a really fun FHE this week. We went up Provo Canyon to play frisbee, kick around a soccer ball, and roast some s'mores. I love being able to be outside and enjoy the fresh, canyon air!


I'm off to run some errands and then spend some time pool side at Seven Peaks! 




Have a great weekend!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Can you please teach me to have nice handwriting. I scribble...

    And organization is awesome. It helps me sleep at night. I like to see your ideas. I tease Hubby that I have CDO. It's OCD in alphabetical order. Love organization!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...