Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Training: Day 2

Two down and only one to go!
I finished yet another day of training today!

Our workshops today talked a lot on implementing the new core in vocabulary and other fundamentals within our daily plans.
Can I admit to you that I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed? 

Best part of the day :)

It is a bit daunting to sit in a room full of teachers, all who have taught at least a year, and be the novice. I listen to their comments and experiences and feel a little out of place at times. I just have to remind myself I am very capable and will catch up.
Everyone needs to have their first year :)

Have I mentioned lately how grateful I am for a supportive and understanding team??

I think my favorite part of the past two days has been lunch. No, mot just because I liked to eat! I love that I get to sit and bond with my team. I already feel like I've know them for quite some time. Today, for example, we shared our favorite TV shows, discovering we all religiously watched a few of the same. As odd as this sounds, it made them "human" to me. They are real people, with real lives, families, and hobbies. Not just figures I see at school. I loved it :)



P.S. Check it :)




P.P.S. Guess what is finally coming to Utah??




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...