Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Essie


I keep my nails painted almost constantly.
I use to have this awful habit of biting my nails down to a stub. Gross.
The polish helps me from reverting back to that habit!


I have tried lots of brands of polish, but my heart belongs to Essie!

One of the blogs I follow, From My Grey Desk, spotlighted a few of her favorite Essie polishes yesterday


Thought I'd join in on the fun.



I really like reds, purples, and pinks/corals. In the Fall, I wear darker reds and purples, like Downtown Brown and Wicked. 

In the Summer, however, I love Big Spender and E-nuf is E-nuf. They are my go-to colors. I really like California Coral on my toes :)

**Did you notice she has Big Spender on her list, too??**

If you haven't tried Essie, do it! The color goes on evenly and I'm chip-free for at least a week. Target usually has a great selection :)


Any you use I should know about???

1 comment:

  1. I might have to try the Wicked or Fishnet stockings on my toes this winter. Some of my favorites are Jazz (great neutral), Chinchilly (light gray), and Bobbing for Baubles (navy). Love Essie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...