Monday, June 4, 2012

Training Day: 1

Just got home from my first day of training! 
We had to be in Saratoga Springs at 8 a.m., making us leave Provo around 7:20 a.m.
Yuck...

We assembled into the school's theater, where we were greeted and quickly debriefed on the activities of the next few days. We would go to workshops, get lots of papers, and learn a lot! 

I'd say that's a lot of papers...

After a few hours of instruction on what the new "common core" encompasses, we were treated to box lunches. We loved it! I was a fun time to get together with my team and other teachers at my school. I liked seeing them outside of school :)

We then finished the day with more instruction on how to implement various models of teaching. I feel comfortable with it all and so glad one of the women who is presenting is on my team of teachers ;)



Oh and guess what I got to today???



Yes, those would be keys to my classroom!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...